Monday, October 11, 2010

3omirkom in7a6aitaw ib maw8if 5ayis chithy?!!




lool walla i laughed so much when i first saw this.... ana walla 3omry 9ar feeny chithy ila i think this one time yom kint 7addy mitfashla min maw8ef 9ar:


I was at mcdonalds with my friend and it was very crowded and we were at the end of the long line.
my friends sister is married to this guy that has an identicat twin brother oo 7adhom yishbehoon ba3ath... so mn b3eed my friend spotted her sisters husband with his two friends oo ohwa kan at the front of the line so galat 5anroo7 3inda oo ingoola ya6liblina oo we will give him the money....

so we went up to him and my friend poked  his shoulder while her head is down oo she is searching through her bag for her purse oo galat
"salam m7amad shlonik? please 3ady ta6liblena lana 7ada za7ma o chithy bin6awil..."
chan she looks up at him oo shafat ina ohwa shakla masik tha7kita so she gasped o jumped backwords... chan nistaw3ib ina hatha moo rayil i5tha hatha 6ila3 his twin brother oo ohwa gam yith7ak ma3a his friends 3alaina oo i7na weyoohna iglibat sarat 7amraa... 
chan agoola 
" sorry 3abalina inta m7amad "
chan iygool " la 3ady wayed it9eer ma3ay " oo he smiled chan i7na inlif naby inrid wara bl line chan iygool " wain ray7een... shno taboon ta6liboon " chan my friend itgoola
 " la2 3ady i7na na6lib ma atwa8a3 iy6awloon "
bass ohwa lazam ina he orders for us lana wayed za7ma ooo il wakt ta2a5ar oo foog kil hatha he didnt let us give him money for the food.

bs walla intaw la itshoofoon weyoohna shlon sarat 7amara oo kina 7adna mitfashleen oo rab3a kanaw yith7ikoon 3alaiyna...



waaay walla hal maw8if ma atwa8a3 3omry ra7 ansa.. walla ana wayed it9eer feny ashabih 3alla a7ad.... :s




itha 9ayir ma3akom maw8if chithy min gabel share it with us if u want to ;p



2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    it's funny walla

    bas i don't think you should be embarrassed

    me and my sister look a like. we are not twins but everybody thinks we are.. we are only a year apart

    dayman my friends go to my sister and talk to her for long ... b3dain they realize ena she's not me... they come to me embarrassed and start to explain how we two look exactly the same

    awal back when i was in middle school ... kan wakta tawa emwaz3een el shahadat ... one of sister's friends ran up to me and pulled my grade sheet and started to read it ana a6al3ha emta7na .. shfeeha, i don't even know her, wayd 6y7at el mayana ... faj2a she reads the name b3dain et6aln3 ... she started apologizing and stuff and and my friend laughed bas i don't think it was embarrassing ... though it was funny xP

    wayd mwa8if chethy marat 3aley ... i just find them normal ...

    people sometimes call me by my sister's name ... i don't even correct them ... i'm just used to it!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darliam: loool umbai moo 9ij...
    yaaaaaaaay wanasa ur the first commenter i should give u a gift ;D


    la2 bs il maw8if ily weya my friend 9ij kan iyfashil ;p

    ReplyDelete