Monday, October 15, 2012

Short part of a story

I haven't been posting in a while because i was really busy and I got caught up with a few things..
I feel like talking about it but i dont know where to start
there are too many things running in my mind.

well let me put it this way, i met this guy through a social networking site.. more specifically i met him on twitter where he kept replying to my tweets and he became a friend nothing more and nothing less, later on we started chatting through dm's on twitter until the day he asked for my bbm pin.. i didnt give it to him at first and he was ok with it we were only friends but then he kept bringing it up and he kept asking for my bbm pin from time to time.. eventually i gave it to him and we started talking 24/7.. i would wake up to his messages on bbm and i would sleep talking to him on bbm.. i never thought that our relationship would grow. but it did.



Well thats the beginning of my story..
i might continue depending on what you guys think and your comments.. But for now i dont feel like writing about it..

I really want to talk to someone about it but i dont know who so i guess i could write about it

For now i'll leave you with this song:
Impossible - Shonetelle


Tell them what i hoped would be Impossible
Falling out of love is hard
falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know.. I know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72LY4-JZmds

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I've been through the same experience.. I hope things are goong well between the both of you <3

    - s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! Sorry I'm 1 year late LOL! like literally.

    Well the start is nice, just be careful not only with the information you give him about you but also with the emotions you give him. Hopefully he's worth it if you had already given him that. If you ever need to talk about it you can check my blog for contact information in the about me gadget.

    Take care,

    The Truth

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete