Monday, November 15, 2010

Part 6- its my life


dedicated to the best and amazing Darliam and Girl with the petite appetite;*

hathy 3ideyat all my followers and commenters and silent readers;p
love you all if it weren’t for all of your comments and support from everyone I wouldn’t have continued writing this story. Love you all;** mwaah;p
and its NOT A TRUE STORY


                                                                                                          

"umm.... marzoog whats turkis family name?"
i could hear marzoogs voice in the background " turki alflani.... laish?"

"madry.... dalool isma turki alflani......... bs laish??"

"omg bye i'll talk to you later.."

and i shut the phone

"jazzi........ they have the same family name.... they must be brothers or cousins"
i said with tears in my eyes remembering the good times.

"okay... so they have the same family name and live in the same area and have the same looks.... so what?... and why are you crying daloola.... your tears wont help and so what if they are relatives that wont change anything....."

"i know..... b- but im sure theres a reason for w-..... why he... he left.."

"dalool stop crying walla il bachi wont do you any good and if there was a reason that idiot would have told you... he is an ass for leaving you with no reason. he is just like all the other guys he is a player. its about time you stop crying when anything remindes you of him.... oh yeah and remember m7amad"
she said with a smile while wiggling her eyebrows   

i smiled back with tears in my eyes when i remembered that i might get married to m7amad.... but i really do miss jassim and wish that I could get married to him and not marry m7amad regardless of all the pain he caused me.

"i have just the song for you... wait"
she turned on her cd and shuffled until she got to the song she wanted



Go hard, today 
The past is the past, you know
Can't worry bout the past cause that ye-sterday 
It's a new day bro
Ima put it on the line cause it's my time 
My day, gotta do it now

(i love this song isimha its my time by fabolous ft jeremih)  


i smiled back at her once i heared the song..misa7t dmoo3y and i blew my nose... the rest of the ride was silent.. jazzi kept repeating this song over and over again..hehehe i just love this girl she is the best..

"the past is the past i get it zuzzi...hehe"

"weeeh sha5bari the last time someone called me zuzzi was like ages ago.. remember our old stupid nicknames..hehe."

"ee waay kinaa 7adna yahal oo soalif il madrisa in class"

we continued chatting we both live in the same area.

we reached my house

"daloola forget about that ass and never think about him... hehehe think about your future husband m7amad..."
she wiggled her eyebrows and pursed her lips..

"chub ya 7marra.. tafkeerich killa chithy..hehe... yalla bye love"

"bye loolii"

i entered the house and no one was home so i headed to my room and entered the bathroom, took my clothes of, hopped into the shower, turned on the warm water, and soaked my self with the warm water and then washed my hair with strawberry and berries scent shampoo my favorite. then i scrubbed my body with the body shop strawberry body scrub. once i was done i hopped out of the shower and wraped a towel around my body. i put my hand on the key to unlock the door but it was opened. I wasn’t surprised when I found it unlocked…. hehe i must have forgotten to lock the door...

thats a habit of mine i never lock my bathroom door because no one enters my bathroom apart from me so no need to lock it. even when im at jazzi or razzans house i forget to lock the bathroom door…. they know that i never lock the door because im always in a hurry..hehe

so i walked out of the bathroom to my closet room that was opened to my room and found my mum sitting on the bed smiling..

"hi mama"
i smiled back

"halla ya omy.. yalla badlay ibsir3a o ta3alay dary bagoolich sha'3la"

"ok"

what does she want to talk about om my god im so worried she looked serious but she looked happy her look confused me....hmmm what could it be. i quickly pulled out a pair of matching underwear and bra i went to my pajamas closet and pulled out the first pj's i saw and quickly put them on then i blow dried my hair so it was now wavy messy and finally headed to my mothers room.

i got in and found her sitting on their couch watching tv.

"ta3alay gi3day"
and she smiled

"yumma shno bitgoolenly 3an"
i smiled back

"m7amad..."
she said then she smiled and paused. at this point she looked to serious it scared me could he have rejected me?? I was confused.

"ee shfeeh??"
i asked imaptiently



                                                                                                              

any ideas??


9 comments:

  1. oh yeah and i just replied to all your comments from part-5 ;p 3ad this time i want more comments 3ashan i write sooner;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIII nooona:D *waving at noona**
    awallaan 3eedich mubarak oo 3asach min il 3aydeen o ilfayzeen
    thaniyann i haveee no clueee wat her mother is going to tell her:P!!
    atwa8833 its a yes basss...hmm...ma7is ina il 5i6ba ra7 itim:p
    thalithann laishh il post 6ool il namla?! nabi a6wal;p
    rabi3an waitiingg for the next postt 3laa a7r min iljamr:P
    Anony 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea, surprise us! BTW, love the story, keep it up!
    3eedich Mbarak too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lool he said YAAAAAAAAAAA! I guess ya3ni

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaaaaaaaanks 7abeeebty 3al dedications ;****
    sorryy adry eni mu ga3da aktb comments bas hal ayam shway busy.
    bas i've been reading oo el 8e9a kel malha oo et9eer a7la
    (6b3an coz ur writing it duh!)

    so about the story
    madry laish i really want her to be with jassim !!
    he might have a good reason for leaving her.


    anyways, 3eedich mbarak ;*
    thnx for the post ;**
    luv u
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved it:) And sorry for not posting but I'm gonna post now! Ba3ad post really soon and my next post is dedicated to you;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. anony 22: hey anony 22 *waving at anony 22* lol ayamich sa3eeda 7ayati... you will find out if your feelings about whats going to happen is true in the next post inshalla;p loool shda3wa 3ad 6ool il namla... inshalla next post biykoon 6ool il train 3ashanich....lol inshalla il post as soon as i can lana it3arfeen il 3id oo looyat il yam3at oo zwarat;**

    cashmere.poison: thanks 7abeebti.. inshalla you will be suprised and expect the unexpected...lol and ayamich sa3eeda

    s.m: hopefully what you think will come true;**

    darliam: your welcome(a) la2 3ady akeed you have reasons for not commenting ba3ad hal ayam loya weya il 3id;p 7ayati intay ily kil malla o your story it9eer a7la oo itshweg akthar;r hmm well always expect the unexpected... ayamich sa3eba 7abeebti and love you moree;* waay i always love your comments iywansoony;p

    Dreamer: 7abeebti thanks alot to you.. your the best.. 7ayati intay inshalla my next post will be dedicated to you;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suprise us!
    Post sooon:D
    love u and 3eedich Mubark:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manoosh: inshalla you will be suprised;D
    ayamich sa3eda 7abeebti love your more;**

    ReplyDelete