Saturday, November 27, 2010

Part 8a- its my life

hello;D
moody ilyom 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB this post is dedicated to madliar because her guess was actually right about the post...
FEENY RAG9A I WANNNA DANCEEEEE FA ITHA 3INDIKOM ANY PARTIES OR WEDDINGS MAKE SURE TO INVITE ME 3ASHANY AYEEE....HEHEHEHE

OMGGG 7ADDY HYPER FOR NO REASON 3ASSA INSHALLA DOOUM AKOON HYPER OO INATAW KILIKOOM ITKOONON HYPER MA3AY GOOLO AMEEN ;D


hahaha bagoolioom sha'3la.....






i love all of you commenters and readers;**

enjoy





when i opened it i found out it was a picture of dalal with a dark skinned guy sitting next to her at a restaurant...
i didnt know what to think at this moment should i believe my eyes or should i talk to her and see what she says... walla many 3arif shasawy...

so i went back home and found my mother, sisters and little brother in the living room ga3at ma3ahom shway im a family person a7ib ag3ad ma3a il ahal astanas 3alla ga3dat il ahal yom ga3at ma3ahom i forget about dalal and the guy oo shalfathom.

mum: hahaha allah yig6a3 soalfik bu m7amad.

sara(m7amads sister): hehe ana di5t baroo7 anam.

m7amad: hahaha yumma walla ga3ditich ma tinmal bs ilyom ga3id imbacher oo bacher 3indy dawam.

mum: yalla 3ayal 7abaybe ti9bi7oon 3alla 5air.

me and sara: wintay min ahla.

so me and sara my younger sister headed to the stairs. she was walking in front of me.

m7amad: saroo akher wa7id yis3ad 7mar...
i shouted and pushed her out of my way and started running up the stairs but before i could even run sara jumped on me and was clinging on to my back.... i was trying to get her off and get upstairs first so both of us were shouting...

sara: hahaha ana bas3ad gabel...
she shouted

m7amad: laa2 walla oo ana a9eer il 7mar.. a9lan ma tigdarain itfoozen 3al champion..
i shouted back

3ogob il im3afar dazait sara off my back and run up stairs and she ran after me...

m7amad: hahahaha 7mara
i shouted while pointing at her

sara: LAAAAAA2 YOU CHEATED YOU PUSHED ME MAY9EER INTA IL 7MAR...

my older sister came upstairs...

nouf(older sister):7amdilla wil shikir shfeekom it9ar5oon chinkom yahal.

m7amad: la2na moo rathya inha sarat 7marra...hahaha

sara: chathab nouf tara ohwa ily 5isar...

nouf: weeeh mal 5ilgkom baroo7 dary.

m7amad: ee haman ana maly 5ilgha baroo7 anam haha...
so i headed to my room while sara was shouting

sara: cheater..


i got into my room and changed and got into bed ready to sleep.


*knock knock*






kilish many gadra arakiz oo aktib mn kithir ma i hyper oo many gadra adish mood writing soo i promis tomorrow morning awal ma agoom i will write a post;D
HAHAHA WHEN EVER I WRITE M7AMAD I WRITE M7AMAS LOOL LANA IL S YAM IL A YAM IL D HEHEHE... EXCUSE MY SPELLING ERRORS AND TYPOES LANA I HATE CHECKING AND RE READING;P

UNTIL TOMORROW I KNOW YOU LOVE ME XOXO GOSSIP GIRL...HEHEHE WAYEEEEED IM9ADGA... WAAAY BASY GARGA BAROO7 A2ATHY O5OY AND RACE HIM UPSTAIRS MITHIL SARA AND M7AMAD...LOL

6 comments:

  1. LOOOL 7adch hyper mashalla
    Next post please

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISSSEED ME?!
    cuss i misseeed YOUU!!;D
    hahaha lool 9irtt hyper ibsibtch!;p
    nyywaysss soooryyy i havnt been commneting lately bass '9rroff masma7tlly;p
    i was out of the country for a while!
    postt soooooonnn 7ada ig99eer il post i dnt think u should call it a post;S!
    hahahah okayy baskit now!;p
    chooaa xxx
    Anony 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous: lool ee 7addy kint hyper ams inshalla im writing the post now...

    N: i know its short bs i couldnt concentrate and write properly..hehehe

    Anony 22: il7amdilla 3al salama wanna agool wain my favorite anony 22 walla figadtich kint bas2al 3anich in the next post... missed you more walla and i missed your comments.. hee wanasa lama it9ereen hyper sa7;p
    yalla il start writing the next part of post 8 ttyl ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ! Actually love lol aham shy sara o m7madd xD
    Dude if you dont write me a post tomrrow morning you r dead get it looooool jk :p


    Love youuu thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe inshalla the post will be posted in a few minuites lana im writing it this was yesterdays post;p
    love your moree;**

    ReplyDelete