Thursday, December 9, 2010

lool!! something my mum asked me today ;p

heeey.. shlonkom??
sorry for the long post title but i couldnt come up with anything else..

walla ilyom omy tha7ikatny.. shoofaw what happend i think omy kanat shakka ina i have a boyfriend.. walla omy filim.. i love her..
allah iysalimkom today i was going to go out with my cousins so when i was changing in my room when my mum came in and she was holding my ring and smiling...
"noona, min wainlich hal 5atam?....., wayed 7ilo?"
she asked me with a weird tone in her voice and she wasnt looking me in the eye she was looking around my room.. i think she thinks that i have a boyfriend and he gave me this ring lana she knows i dont wear rings that often i usually take my mums rings, walla 3omry sharait 5atam so she was thinking where i got it from.. lool walla omy it'tha7ik oo galat wayed 7ilo ya3ny ina ma tabeny ashik ina she thinks that..
3araftaw ily lama her voice seems like she knows something but isnt sure..
so i looked at it
" hatha ily juju yabatliya yom safirat dubai.."
i answered her..
she replied by saying "ooh ee saa7 tithakart, kan bl 9ala bas ba'3ait a36eechiya.."
and she left..

you might not get what i mean so let me explain.. i think my mum kanat shakka ina a guy gave it to me or kanat shakka ina i have a boyfriend that gave this ring to me as a present...lol lana i dont wear rings that often and she knows i never buy rings i usually take hers... so she probebly thought mn wainlaha hatha il ring.. she didnt actually say that to me but i know my mum too well from her voice tone...
bs when i told her that juju gave it too me she remembered and was like ahaa..

it was actually given to me by juju my best cousin as i told my mama.. i have no sisters so she is like my sister.. i mohim, walla the way my mum asked me tha7akny i knew what she was thinking in her mind.. dont get me wrong i have never had a boyfriend and inshalla never will have.. im not that type of girl even though i went to a mixed private school and now im in uni and i had friends that are guys in school that im still in touch with on msn, i would never have a boyfriend..
i tell my mum everything im so close to her.. i even tell her about soalif ily some of my not so close friends.. ina 3ady asolif ma3aha agoolaha that they have boyfriends oo chithy ashyaa2... and the latest gossip from uni about ppl.. so she probably though i might be like some of the girls and have a boyfriend..


3omirha omahatkom shakaw ina u might have a boyfriend?? Please share with me itha 9ar feekom maw8f shabeh ib hatha..lol






inshalla im working on part 11 maybe il post it tomorrow if i finish or the day after..
excuse my mistakes or me repeating myself im in a hurry aby anam bacher waray ga3da binroo7 il shalaih early in the morning..

love you all loads;**

9 comments:

  1. loool y7leelha omich tshawg!!

    well madry i don't remember etha omi shakat bas wayd etgi6 na'3zat
    etgool shga3da etsaweeen maska el laptop 24 sa3a... mnu ga3da etkalmeen... mn hal sowalf
    bas i know ena my mom trust me oo she knows ena ma 3endi hal sowalf

    oo ana ay shay e9eer m3a a guy friend aw a text men a guy friend 3adi 3ala 6ool agolaha...
    oo ana methilich never had a boyfriend oo never will
    bas i do have a lot of guy friends... bas mu nou3ii a6la3 m3ahom y3ni 7adii school/uni oo chethy

    bas sa3at when my mom asks me shga3da asawii shabka oo m3a mnu ga3da asoolf sa3at a3a9b ... oo agoolaha sh8a9dch shnu y3ni shga3da asawii ... ana nou3ii ma askt 3ala 6ool ag6 bel way ...

    y3ni lo omich is my mom oo es2latni about a ring agoolaha shfee 9otich kaaak y3ni shaka feeni!!
    chethy bas dayman ard 3aleeha 3ala '3ashmara bas etha kent em3a9ba hatha shay thany!

    lol
    yala can't wait for part 11

    luv ya
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. steve finnell: il try to check it out if i have time..

    Darliam: lool me too i tell my mum everything that happens.. and my parents trust me too laih daraja they dont mind if i come back home at 12 lana they know all my friends that i go out with but mostly i go out with my girl cousins..
    omy mithil omich wayed itgi6 na8zat oo itgool shsalfitich shabka 24/7..loool... 7ata ana my guy friends msn and school oo bas nothing more and nothing less;p

    thanks for sharing walla wanasteeny..
    love ya more;** inshalla post soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool! haha omich itwaniss lool! yallah inshallah next post soon 9a7?? okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoooL! ana nafsich bil thab6! i am in a mixed school and you know that in lunch u sit with ur friends in the beanches and boys come and sit, fa ya3ni ana a3tibirhom inhom nafs my brothers

    so mara kina ga3deen kilina bil 9ala and i was in the laptop in msn and my friend sent me the kiss nudge the one that makes sound chan omi and kilmin sima3! lool i was embaressed my mom 3abalha my boyfriend chan awriha ina its my friend l2ana we were in webcam yala tigtini3!


    so anyways inshalla i will be starting a story in my blog and it will be a pleasure to have u read it and to give some feedback
    manooshworld.blogspot.com


    cnt wait for part 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abaaaiiih itshaawigg omicch;p!
    wayyy nafss 7altyy!...omyy killa itshoofny 3al laptop o she's always askingg minoo itkalmeen, madrii laish killa it'9in ina 3indi a7ad ib 7atyy oo 5asha shay 3anha;p
    in7a6ait ib nafs maw8fch a couple of yrs back...it was my birthday oo refijty yaybtlii a ring oo 9ayrr white it looked solitairish fa libsta chan omy it6al3ny ibna'9rat chakaitch oo with a smirk she's asking me min mino ur ring oo ana 9ar finyy haw yoma hathii flana yaybtli yah 7ag 3eedmeladi mat'thkiren waraitch iyah oo i3jbch oo ihyaa ahaaaa okay;p...ooo 7taa 5awatyy wen they saw it on me their like alaaahh min minoo oo kil wa7da feehom raf3a 7ayibb oo ana atan7 ib iwyoohom oo afakr akoo shay 3ala yabhtii igool inii ana 3indi wa7d ib7aytyy si2looni 3ana?!;p
    bs ili 5alahom ishkoon ina il 5atam kan min wa7d was because it looked like 5atam boyfriend ya36ii 7abeebta..ya3ni ringg bainatna;p
    bass walla ma3ndii boyfriendd!!:P
    chinii gargtt waydd?!;p...ma3laii mis7eeha ibwayhyy:P
    Anony 22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreamer: shiftay shloon..lol.. inshalla post tonight;p

    Manoosh: loool fithee7a hal kiss chithy laishh i use my laptop mostly in my room... loool ya3ny all mums chithy moo bas omy.. bs il7amdilla my mum trusts me alot bs wayed itgi6 na8zat...
    inshalla i will follow it and read;p

    Anony 22: loool 9ij walla my mum never asks about bracelets or necklaces bas rings shay thany bilnisba laha..lol... walla oo 6li3aw all our mums alike;p la2 girgay kithir ma tabeen tara gargitich itwanes;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOL! OMG! You wouldn't believe it ;p THE HUGE mawqiif with posted later on Accidently enshallah. But I'll tell you this short funny thing ;p! I was once online wala my mom it6aqiiq 3ala my list. Wala itshouf "Sa3at kw" We don't have a relative called sa3ad o I don't have guy friends fa shakkat :p ,, Ya3ny mom was trying to out-smart me .. yatnyy chan itgoul lyy "sa3ood ya7lailah 6ala3 cute" ,, "Yuma mnu sa3ood?" ,, "Entay goulilyy" ,, "Haw yuma:p! Mnu sa3ood:p?" ,, "Hatha elly ib your list!" ,, I laughed my heart out! "YUMAAAAAAAAA! Ana emsawyaa this email 3ashan asawyy pranks ib my friieenndssssss!" LOOL:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. the truth: LOOOOOOL.. walla awal marra adry all mums are like mine 3abaly bas ana omy itsawey feeny hal 7arakat.. ana i dont have lots of guy friends.. ya3ny moo wayed meyana ma3ahom bas salam oo sowalif oo on msn sometimes and in school before bs now im in uni... lana i was in private mix schools all my life... looool please write the maw8if as soon as you can i cant wait to read it shawagteeny;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete