Friday, December 3, 2010

Part 9- ts my life

Hi!! Shlonkom??
Hmm ilyom ma feeni garga and my mood isn’t that great due to 3 reasons I don’t feel like sharing…
so here you go with a long post;)
you could tell by the post that im not in a great mood mn il a7dath ily bit9eer…

Enjoy 7abaybee;p
Bs tikfain I want at least 7 comments….



Sandra my Philippine maid came to wake me up as I told her to wake me up early incase my alarm doesn’t wake me up..

Sandra: dalal yalla 8oomi

She said in her philipino accent

Dalal: uff sandra ana aby anam..

Sandra: inty gool ana sawy inty 8oomi u say inty fee meeting morning imbor6ant..

Dalal: SANDRA MABY AGOOOOOM..

She went and opened my curtains and came back too me and started saying "yalla daloola waak ub you say I waak u up goomi"

This went on for the next 10 minutes until I finally gave up and woke up.. today I told my maid to wake me up extra early at 6 because I love taking my time in dressing and getting ready oo ba3ad 3alla ma a9a79i7.. I hate it when im in a rush.. so I entered the bathroom and did my business then changed into my grey training pants but I didn’t change my white pajama t-shirt that has a picture of hello kitty.. since it was still really early and there were still 2 and a half more hours till me and m7amad are supposed to meet .. I never wake up this early and everyone knows that im not a morning person and every time I wake up early im always cranky, so it takes me a while to be in a good mood.. so I went downstairs only to find the maids preparing breakfast for my parents.. I don’t usually eat breakfast neither does 3azooz we rarely eat breakfast.. so I sat in the living room that was in front of our inside front door and turned on the tv..

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the inside front door.. the maid went to get the door.. I sat there wondering who might come at this very time.. when unexpectedly 3laiwi my cousin came in.. I smiled I haven’t seen him in a while and were very close..

3laiwi: good morning
He said with a huge smile plastered on his face

Dalal: good morning

3laiwi: shlonich?

Dalal: im good.. how about you I haven’t seen you in a while..

3laiwi: walla tamam.. inaty ily wainech ma itbayneen.. 3ad walla ams kint badig
3alaich bs madry shsar oo nisait..

Dalal: ee ee ragi3 7ag 3omrik..

3laiwi: haha laa2 walla intay killa 3alla baly you never leave my mind I think of you when I sleep, when I eat, when im at my lecture, when im driving, when im al alone, lama akoon bl dewaniya and all the time..

I don’t know why but I felt shy when he said that im always on his mind and typical old dalal has to blush.. ugh I hate it when I blush fithee7a..

Dalal: hehe thanks..

3laiwi: shgilt ana 3ashan you thank me..haha inzain laish wayhich 9ar 6oma6a..haha

Dalal: chub im not a tomato..
I wasn’t really mad bas chithy..

3laiwi: hehe ok walla iyhimich your not a tomato.. bs ma gilteely shimga3dich chithy imbachir everyone knows your really not a morning person..

For some reason I started blushing when I remembered that im going to meet m7amad but I cant tell 3laiwi even though we were very very close,a dn I tell him everything.. so he will probably suspect something.. I felt like I was burning I didn’t know what to say I stayed quiet for a while..

Dalal: hmm…

3laiwi: dalal shimga3dich hal 7azza??
He asked seriously and had a look on his face.. iff ana fithee7a I cant hide anything and he knows me toooo well..

Dalal: ana… hmm.. aah ga3da….
Before I could continue hmming and umming he interrupted me..

3laiwi: DALAL… 6al3eeny..SH3INDICH??
He raised his voice a bit.. im sure he knows im hiding something…

Dalal: 3laiwi wa6y 9ootik shway tara il7een iygoomon..

3laiwi: lail7een ma jawabtay soo2aly.. shmo 5asha 3any.. SH3INDICH?
He looked at me seriously with anger that showed in his eyes and his deep angry voice..

Dalal: aa..shfek im3a9ib i-im meeting razoona…
I answered in a shaky voice.. I hate it when he shouts at me or gets mad at me

3laiwi: dalal don’t try to fool me I know you more then I know myself and I know your hiding something..

Dalal: 3ali w-what do you think I would lie about…
I said with tears forming in my eyes..

3laiwi: okay if its just razan then im coming with you..

Just then my father came down..
Baba: 9aba7 il 5air..

So I quickly wiped my tears away

Me and 3ali: 9aba7 il noor..

Baba: ooh 3laiwi 3indina ilyom..

3laiwi: eeh walaht 3alaikom..

Baba: oo daloola ga3da imbacher ilyom… haha mashalla sh3indich imbacher..

Dalal: hehe..umm ana ba6la3 ma3a razoona..

Baba: ee

Just then mama came down.. after a while I excused myself so that I could go change..

I went into my room in a bad mood and feeling sad.. im not use to 3laiwi shouting at me.. he is one of the closest cousins I have and he really cares for me.. I know that because when we go out to the shalaih with all my cousins he always checks up on me oo ma yirtha 3alai.. he gets outrageously mad itha ay a7ad yit7arash feeny..

So I wasn’t in the mood to get dressed up after what happened with 3laiwi.. I was cheerless.. so I wore a yellow summery dress with my brown gladiators and my brown original lv speedo bag.. as for make up I just applied a thin line of eye liner on my top eyelid and 2 oats of mascara and light pinkinsh blush even though I didn’t need much as I was already naturally pink.. and finally strawberry labello.. just when I was about to start with my hair I heard a knock on my door then it opend and 3laiwi came in..
I looked at him then continued doing my hair..

Dalal: na3am??
Kint shway imnafsa 3alaih.. he has no right to be mad at me in not doing anything wrong its my life..

3laiwi: tara bayee ma3ach lany shak bl mawthoo3..

Dalal: kaifik la it9adig oo tara mint yay ma3ay.. ray7a ma3a razoon int shako..

3laiwi: dalal 3adlay isloobich a7salich.. adry ina there is something that your hiding..
He said with a firm voice..

Dalal: im not hiding anything..

3laiwi: BITGOOLENY SHNO YOUR HIDING WILLA SHLON..
With every word he raised his voice and came closer to me.

Dalal: iff 3ali 5ala9.. bas….*snif* yanantny…
I started crying bit

3laiwi: asif bs im not letting this go.. im coming with you to where ever your going..

He lowered his voice.. at this point im really mad at him but at at the same time I know he cares for me but he has no right to shout at me.. he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me while I just rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him and cried at but more.. mn kithir ma I love him as a cousin and NOTHING more I cant be mad at him for a long time 9ij ina he shouted at me and im mad at him but im sure il forgive him later..

3laiwi: dalal asif walla moo 8a9dy.. walla asif ma aby ashoof dmoo3ich mamra thaya, bs intay tadreen how much I care for you oo shkithir a5af 3alaich..

Dalal: emm
I was calming down a bit now and I was staring at him..

3laiwi: why were you crying akoo salfa lazem a3arfha.. please dalal goolely ma3a mno ibti6li3eenly.. feeh a7ad im2atheech.. ana a3arfich you dont cry for no reason..

He asked me concerned with worry in his eyes because im not the type that would cry for no reason.. I usually cry when there is something going on and he knows that so he looked worried..

Dalal: uff 5ala9..*snif* 3laiwi baas im meeting m7amad zaaain..
I answered quickly






Please the more you comment the faster I will write you a post;p
Excuse my mistakes maly 5ilg I check baroo7 atsaba7 oo anam…


Until next time;**

7 comments:

  1. Aaah omg! She actually told him! I hate hate HATE 3ali! Malgoooooof! Pweeez post soon! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooked. <3 cant wait for the next post!!


    -fantasy gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3alii loves dalal!
    am i right or am i right?;p
    hahahaha lol
    tista3b6 dalool?! shako itgooleela wain ray7a, matadreen ilriyayeel i'3aroon?!
    waiting for ur next post;)
    Anony 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. wai3 7inch hal 3li ...i've always hated that name no offense people bas fee wayed nas esemhom chethy e8thoon :p

    eshrayech you make him die? because i dont like him he's ruining everything :'(
    please post soon at least i commented :p
    hehhehe
    thanks:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ashkara 3ali loves dalal but he doesnt want to admit it;p mafroo'6 matgoola ba3dain he wont let her go to mohammed....
    Anyways loved the post plz post sooon!!!!;p
    -34

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what?

    3ali and Dalal make a cuteee couple !!

    7aram itfargeenhum :(

    bs m7amad 6ayeb, so 5aleeni akoun 7ag m7amad ;) 7abaaaita!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cashmere.poison: yeah she actually told him, she got bored of him bugging her;( e shiftay shlon ligaftah malaha waleey.. lool 7abeebti inshalla il post as soon as i get a chance..

    -fantasy gurl: thanks im glad to hear you that your hooked;p il try to post asap..

    anony 22: lol tha7akteeny.. hmm and about 3ali liking dalal well you didnt give me a choice so your right but not the first right the seconed one;p lool kidding you will find out whats up with him soon 7abeebti..
    maskeena she got bored of him annoying her so she told him...
    il post soon inshalla..

    madlair: lol walla me 2 i know lots of 3ali's and some are ANNOYING, but 7aram not all...
    lool i cant make him die, then lots of things in the story will get messed up.. bs il consider making him die 3ashanich..
    7abeebti thnxs for you comment..

    -34: maybe he does and maybe he doesnt... thats a thing for me to know and a thing for you to find out in the upcoming posts hopefully..
    inshalla il post when i can..

    N: lool walla tha7akteeny inshalla if anything happens and dalal doesnt end up with m7amad i PROMISE you will be the one for m7amad ohwa ba3ad 7abich oo 7ab your comments..loool il name you N and make you marry him in the story;p shrayich imwaf8a??

    ReplyDelete