Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something i have to mention..

Hello!!
awal shay i still didnt get at least 8 comments on "Part 15-its my life" ;( so im waiting please comment on that.. 

Okay hal salfa sarlaha about 3 weeks itgargi3 ib balli.. abi agoolha 7ag a7ad bs ma kint adry mno fa gilt laish ma i post about it and see what you think..

Ok.. mmh.. so about 3 weeks ago kina ray7een il family mo5ayam weya bas 2 of my uncles and 5 guy cousins and 3 girl cousins only so it wasnt the whole family bas yam3a z'3eera.. when it got cold at night kilina dahsaina da5il il 5aima.. oo soalif, thi7ik oo wanasa, but i couldnt help but notice one of my guy cousins lets call him "JJ" (i just named him that) staring at me weirdly.. he was sitting in silence drinking hot chocolate oo imnazil rassa oo ga3ad iy6ali3ny.. oo when ever i look up at him i find him staring oo ma iysheel 3aina mn 3ainy so i look away.. madry 3anna yimken kan sar7an iyfaker while he was looking my way or he was really staring at me.. walla kil sa3 a6al3a alagi iy6ali3ny.. oo ba3dain after a while when i looked up at him he looked away.. ba3dain rad iy5izy after a while oo whenever i look up at him he sometimes looks away and sometimes he ma iysheel 3aina miny china ga3ad iyfaker.. walla 5ara3ny mani 3arfa laish he was staring at me that way in silence.. oo walla mara he looked at me with that look on his face kan imnazil rassa shway oo iy6ali3ny mn 6araf 3aina for a while.. and let me tell you one thing im sure ina he doesnt like me or even think of me that way, thats what i think.. lana a9lan baina 8 years he is 26 and im 18 and he is still not married.. and also our family moo no3na 3ady relationships oo from what i know almost none of my cousins that are married got married after a relationship ya3ny almost killa arranged marriges and thats what i believe in.. dont get me wrong 9ij ina i write stories about relationships but i dont believe in relationships before marriage, i believe that love comes after marriage for sure.. oo our family moo no3na ni6la3 weya our guy cousins ya3ny bas nig3ad ma3ahom bl family gatherings oo 3azayim oo chiithy ashyaa killa nig3ad mix oo 3ady bs not go out with them..
anyways ba3dain sar il wath3 i steal a glace quickly to check if he was still staring and find him not staring at times.. bs ba3dain kil sa3 iychikny lama i check if he is still staring.. bs walla 5ara3ny the way he is staring at me awal marra iy6ali3ny chithy.. i had two conclusions to why he was staring at me either he likes me which i dont can be true not in a million years or he kan sar7an iyfaker while he was staring at me but it doesnt look like he was thinking.. so why would he be staring..
3ogob the mo5ayam i only saw him once which was a week ago and he was still looking at me in the same way but less then before..

i havent discussed this with anyone ya3y akeed im not gonna tell my girl cousins and i didnt really wanna tell my friends so they dont get me wrong lana im soo not that type of girl.. ya3ny 3ady i have friends that date oo chithy bs i would never and they know that..
uggh finally said it kint nawya i mention this mn zeman bs kil sa3 atradad..


so anytime sar feekom nafs il shay??
plz share;p




love you guys;*
excuse my mistakes mali 5ilg achayik..

11 comments:

  1. Okay you're gonna hate me! Tara I read part 12 mn zman bas I forgot to comment! Sorryyy!!!!!
    Anyway about your cousin, woah! Ubai shlon ma tha7aktay/6ala3tay ya7lailich!! And I don't have much theories bas it sounds stupid I know, ymkn ga3d ishoof shkthr kubartay aw ta'3ayartay aw shay :P bas if he liked you chan laf wayha yom shftee aw shay, yiiiimkin! Baas inshallah it's nothing or just something stupid!
    Ps madri wain my first commenyt khtfa! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obayy! I almost had that same situation! My mother has a friend who has a son, he's aolder than me but I don't know ho old is he ;p Sometimes when we sit together as two family friends he stares at me! But when I look at him he turns his head. Loool!! But I couldn't help but laugh a bit hahah! His face was priceless ! But after that everything went back to normal, chinna ma 9ar shay ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha ya7lalich noona:* maybe he didnt see u from a long time and now he saw that you changed and you are not a kid anymore. Bass dont jump to conclusions ya3ny maybe he dosnt like you its just nothing. Don't worry:*
    Post soon:* love u:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cashmere poison: lool walla nathrata kanat it5ari3... ee walla maybe he just noticed shkithir kubart or smth like that...
    oo lool and i know for a fact that he doesnt like me i just said that ina it could be bs chithy bs i know its not true.. kan 3abali ako shay ib wayhy mn kithir ma he wz staring;p

    Dreamer: lool ee i hate it when that happens bs ina it wasnt funny at the time lana kan shakla iy5ari3.. i know its nothing bs chithy something stupid;p

    manoosh: yeah im thinking it might be lana he noticed iny kubart..lool i didnt jump to conclusions lana i know for a fact ina he doesnt like me bas chithy gilt;p
    love you more;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. noona walla hab 3arfa shoo agoolich :( .. ymkin in3jab fech ;P .. w about he looks away maybe he reliezied that u saw him ...

    w maybe kan yfakir while looking at u ...

    <3
    Post soon :)

    Towphie S

    ReplyDelete
  6. towphie: lool la2 im sure ina ma in3ijab feeny bas yimken imla7eth ina i changed or kan sar7an bas chithy;p
    inshalla i will post soon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry i didnt comment earlier but i was busy a bit, Anyway.

    Anaa ba3ad i think ina first maybe kan sar7an w after la7eth ina u changed w chithi :p :)

    w balach 6awalti .. post ASAP!!
    Shoshe

    ReplyDelete
  8. shhoshe: ee i think that, thats lana yom ga3at afakir feeha chan astaw3ib ina mn zeman moo shayiftah... so yeah;P
    lool 7abeebti im working on the post now inshalla it will be posted soon;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 .. inshallah


    Shoshe

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I was you Id go up to him and be like "hahaha sar7an bshino" (even if he wasnt sar7an and was actually looking at u)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi maintenance: lool ti5ayilay.. inshalla il marra il yaya if that happens ra7 agoola chithy ba3dain il tell you guys what happens...loool;p

    ReplyDelete